Celebrating Mother’s Day
This year, Mother’s Day falls on the second Sunday of the month, May 9th. Mother’s Day is a special holiday to recognize and appreciate the mothers in your life, whomever that may be! Honor motherhood this year with some of these fun, easy Mother’s Day activities!
- Send a Mother’s Day card. Make a homemade card for those special mothers in your life!
- Ideas for Mother’s Day Messages: What to Write in a Mother’s Day Card
- 15 Homemade Mother’s Day Card Ideas
- Arrange a flower bouquet. Mother’s Day falls around the same time that spring is in full bloom. Arrange a bouquet of flowers for your mom to enjoy!
- Make her breakfast in bed. Cook your mother her favorite breakfast and bring it to her in bed to enjoy on her special day! Here are a few fun recipes to make for mom while she relaxes in bed!
- Mixed Berry French Toast
- One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes
- Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes
- Make a scrapbook. Collect all of your favorite photos and create a special scrap book with your favorite memories with your mom!
How do you plan to spoil the mothers in your life this year? We hope that a few of these fun and easy ideas are helpful in planning their special day.